Origin believes that knowledge is power
Origin’s Vacation Student Program is a twelve week program that places university students into Origin Energy’s Integrated Gas business to enable them to be exposed to and gain work experience within their discipline and in an organisational setting.
The purpose of Origin’s Vacation Student Program is to:
- identify and attract emerging talent from first to third year university students
- mentor and develop students to build business skills, knowledge and behaviours
- provide on the job experience
- foster their transition to the workforce
- meet industry obligations and social responsibility
- create industry exposure
Origin also believes in the power of education to help create better lives for young Australians.
Origin actively support students via their free resources aligned to the Australian curriculum and designed for primary and lower secondary students and their teachers.
Origin loves to talk about energy so they think it’s important to help people become energy aware. With Origin's knowledge and years of experience, it makes sense that they should take a lead to educate students about energy.
Find out more