Job is no longer available
IT Asset Management Analyst
Reserve Bank of Australia
New South Wales
Great opportunity for a IT Asset Management Analyst
Challenging, fast paced and team oriented environment
Sydney CBD location
Information Technology underpins the RBA's strategic responsibilities, and is the core provider of technology facilities, services and support to the organisation.
The IT Asset Management Analyst role provides administrative support in desktop equipment procurement, leasing (inventory), asset management and basic technical support of the desktop computing environment.
- Conduct the administrative activities to maintain the life cycle of desktop leased hardware
- Work closely with business stakeholders to plan and allocate computing assets
- Follow procurement / asset management processes
- Perform basic support of desktop computer hardware and software faults
- Assist in the liaison with of vendors to order and procure desktop equipment
- Develop working relationships with team and internal customers
- Coordinate activities with external vendors and internal finance staff
- Generate basic inventory reports for finance, managers and customers
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet knowledge including formulas and calculations
- Understanding of best practice for procurement / asset management processes
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining IT hardware asset equipment
- Sound knowledge of end user technologies such as Windows and Microsoft office to assist in support of these products
The following experience would be very beneficial to your success:
- Degree qualification relevant to the Bank or IT industry
- Basic Desktop Support and troubleshooting skills
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The role will be offered under a six month employment arrangement initially with scope to be offered further employment.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Staff at the Bank, have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role.
Tags: IT Asset Management Analyst,Reserve Bank of Australia
Share this page: