2. Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights
in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these
intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes
only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website (other than editing your own directory submissions using our website interface);
- Eeproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole
website, at our discretion.
3. Our directory
We welcome submissions to our directory of organisation profiles.
You may submit an organisation profile to our directory by using the website interface.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors at any time by
using the website interface.
You must not submit to our directory incomplete websites, websites that are "under
construction", made-for-AdSense websites, or websites the content of which consists
wholly or mainly of affiliate links.
Your directory submissions must comply with the "acceptable use" and "submissions"
The submission charges will be as set out on our website from time to time. All
submission charges stated on the website are stated exclusive of Australian GST.
You must pay to us the submission charges in respect of a submission in advance,
in cleared funds, in accordance with the instructions on our website.
We may vary submission charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website.
However, such variations will not affect submissions that have already been paid
Your submission will be automatically processed following receipt of the applicable
charges in cleared funds.
Save as provided in Section 6, given the nature of the service, there will be no
refunds due to cancellation.
We reserve the right to reject or delete submissions that in our reasonable opinion
guidelines for submissions published on our website. If we reject or delete a submission
on either basis, we will not refund the applicable charges.
If we accept your submission then, it will remain published on our website for the
relevant period set out on our website in relation to the charges you have paid,
If you make a directory submission, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
You must ensure that your user ID and password are kept confidential. You must notify
us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account
or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of
any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses
arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password
to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or
You must keep your directory submissions up-to-date using our website interface.
will no longer be available on our website. For this reason, we recommend that you
4. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the
website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in
any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with
any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish
or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer
virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including
without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on
or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory to contact individuals
or companies or other organisations (for any reason).
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory for any direct
marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing,
telemarketing and direct mailing).
limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material)
that you submit to our website directory, or that you submit to our website using
any other website feature.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to
use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your submissions in any
existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights,
and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
You warrant and represent that your submissions will comply with these terms of
Your submissions must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's
legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against
you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your submissions (and their publication on our website) must not:
- Be libellous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your submissions must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally
accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or
containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions
You must not submit to our website any submissions that are or have ever been the
subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or
stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
we do not undertake to monitor the submissions, or the publication of the submissions
on our website.
6. Discontinuing service
We reserve the right to discontinue our directory services (and the publication
of our website) at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
- You have paid for a directory submission;
- Your directory submission has been accepted in accordance with these terms of
use and has been published on our website for a period of less than 12 months; and
- We discontinue the directory service.
We will refund to you such portion of your payment as we determine to be reasonable.
Save as provided in this Section 6, you will not be entitled to any refund upon
the discontinuance of our directory services.
7. Limited warranties
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted
by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We
do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this
website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that
the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
You acknowledge that:
- We do not confirm the identity of organisations and persons listed in our directory, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them;
- We do not check, audit or monitor the information contained in the directory;
- We are not party to any contract of employment entered into with any organisation or person in our directory; and
- We are not the agents for any organisation or person in our directory.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations,
warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including,
without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness
for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
8. Limitations and exclusions of liability 1
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are
provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or
events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without
limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated
savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential
loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers
and employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that we are a limited
liability entity and agree that you will not bring any claim personally against
individual officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection
the liability of the company itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you,
by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback
may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will
not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective
of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses,
damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses
and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute
on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your directory or website submissions; and/or
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our
website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition
or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
11. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties.
These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third
party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage
that may arise from your use of them.
12. Trade marks
wherewomenwork and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission
for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of
The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website
are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not
endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as
such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms
of use on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar
with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations
authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue
in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable
if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest
of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Exclusion of third party rights
any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your
between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous
agreements in respect of your use of this website.
18. Law and jurisdiction
jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. Our details
The full name of our company is Aurora Ventures (Asia Pacific) PTY Limited.
We are registered in Australia, ACN 158 291 911.
Our address is Aurora Ventures (Asia Pacific) PTY Ltd, Level 11, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW2000, Australia.
You can contact us by email to email@example.com