Choosing where to work impacts women's success
Where Women Work showcases the impressive work and achievements of women, while shining a spotlight on the organisations
Where Women Work is a collaborative careers website aimed at educating and inspiring women globally about progressive
organisations and their exciting career opportunities. We celebrate women's achievement and highlight impressive role
models, motivating further women to achieve their potential.
All organisations collaborating with Where Women Work meet 10 fundamental criteria:
- demonstrates executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embraces culture of diversity and inclusion
- forges female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- values and supports flexible working arrangements
- provides formal avenues to address concern of discrimination
- ensures women's inclusion from supplychain to decision making
- ensures marketing and communications are free from bias
- extends external support for women's advancement
- monitors progress and outcomes from equality initiatives and activity
- maintains external validation of progressive employer practice
From interns, apprentices and graduates through to experienced hires, returners and executives - Where Women Work helps
support and attract a pipeline of female talent for organisations around the world.
To collaborate with Where Women Work, please reach out to us for a discussion.